- "Thanks for taking such good care of me on my last order. You truly are a company that pays attention to it's customers!"
- "Your product mix is great for my SAN integrations!"
- "The tech support exceeded my expectations"
- "Your flexibility to accommodate our specific shipping needs was awesome.Info X is great to work with and we hope to use your services more in the future."
- "You guys are great. Prompt and courteous. Thanks so much."
- "I like the focus and fast response I get from your team at Info X!"
The SAS 9211-8i 6Gb/s SAS Host Bus Adapter combines performance and onboard basic RAID data protection. Integrated RAID provides basic data protection for additional peace of mind.
Host Bus Type: x4 lane PCI Express 2.0
Physical Dimensions: Low profile (2.6 x 6.6in)
Devices Supported: 256 Non-RAID SAS/SATA devices
External Connectors: 2 Mini-SAS SFF8087
Fusion MPT Support: Fusion MPT 2.0
Operating Temperature: 0C to 55C
Operating Voltage (V): [+12V +/-8%, 3.3V +/-8%]
OS Support: Microsoft Windows, Linux (SuSE , Red Hat), Solaris, VMware, FreeBSD
PCI Power: 7W Typical (Airflow min 200 LFM)
Cable Support: Passive Copper
I/O Controller: LSI SAS2008
MTBF: > 2,000,000 hours
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% Non-condensing
Brackets: Full height and low profile
Regulatory Certifications: [Australia/New Zealand (AS/NZS 3548), Canada (ICES-003), EMC: Class B-US (CFR 47, P15B), Europe (EN55022/EN55024), Japan (V-3/02.04), RoHS, Safety: EN60950, WEEE]
Data Transfer Rates: 6Gb/s SAS-2 Compliant
3 years, free advanced technical support and advanced replacement option
Please visit www.LSI.com
for additional product information.