- "Thanks for taking such good care of me on my last order. You truly are a company that pays attention to it's customers!"
- "Your product mix is great for my SAN integrations!"
- "The tech support exceeded my expectations"
- "Your flexibility to accommodate our specific shipping needs was awesome.Info X is great to work with and we hope to use your services more in the future."
- "You guys are great. Prompt and courteous. Thanks so much."
- "I like the focus and fast response I get from your team at Info X!"
The new Flareon Ultra SFN8500 adapter family provides Solarflare?s best performance yet, with higher bandwidth, lower latency and higher packet rate. The SFN8500 family adapters are based on a common hardware platform, enabling customers to configure the features and performance they want to meet the particular needs of each application. Capabilities such as ultra-low latency, Onload kernel bypass, class leading precision clock synchronization accuracy, SolarSecure Filter Engine,SolarCapture and more can be enabled to run on any SFN8500 adapter on the network, making this the one Ethernet adapter to deploy across your data center or cloud infrastructure.
Dual-Port 10GbE QSFP+ PCIe 3.1 Server I/O Adapter
- Ultra-low latency (sub 1usec)
- High packet rate (30Mpps for 2x10G)
- Revolutionary tamper resistant adapter security
- VXLAN, NVGRE and GENEVE checksum offload
- Management Control Transport Protocol Security through sideband management over PCI
- Supports all Solarflare AppFlex software
- 8 lanes PCIe Gen 3.1 - full 2x10Gb/s bidirectional performance
Limited 3 year hardware warranty. Please visit manufacturer's website for full warranty details.
Please visit www.Solarflare.com
for additional product information.